Book Cottage Direct
Book Direct Cottage
Thank you for your interest in our Pocono Cottage, review information under the form before you book direct
- Check-in 3PM , Check-out is 11AM
- Absolutely no smoking inside the property is allowed. You can smoke outside.
- No pets allowed.
- Noise policies are strictly enforced
- While we allow infants and children, the house is not child proof, you must watch your children at all times.
- No parties or events allowed
- Photo ID is required upon check-in
- No fireworks
You must be 25 or older to book this property. While we maintain minimum age requirements, we may make an exception for couples under 25 (ONLY if one couple will stay). Please send inquiry before booking.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Guest receives 100% (less $25.00 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs more than 30 days before arrival; Guest receives 50% (less $25.00 cancellation fee) if cancellation occurs more than 14 days before arrival; No refunds within 14 days of arrival.
We do offer Travel Insurance during booking. Please purchase it in case you will need to cancel reservation
Arrowhead Lake Community requires every rental party to pay registration, gate and temporary membership fees. Fees are required for every stay and paid separately to community. Community Fees are NOT included in this booking. After booking is confirmed – we will send you a form to register and pay community fees.
You can check community website for related information: https://arrowheadlakepa.net/rentals-1/
Arrowhead Lake Community Fees
1) Temporary Membership fee (children under 12 are free)
OFF SEASON/Winter (Starts September 15th): $2 per person, per day
IN SEASON/Summer (Starts May 15th): per person: $8 per day, or $40 a week, or $100 per month .
2) Gate Card fee: First car is Free ($15 per 2nd and subsequent vehicles )
3) Rental Transaction fee: $20 ($10 if registration and payment received 5+ days prior to arrival).
NOTE: $25 Late Processing Fee (on top of regular fee, for registration and payment received 3 days or less prior to arrival)
Temporary Membership grants access to all community facilities and year round community events (fireworks, BBQs, breakfasts and dinners, exercise classes, BINGO, etc.), as well as access to 3 pools, 2 lakes, 4 beaches, playgrounds, basketball and tennis courts, to Community Lodge with 3 fireplaces, library, fitness room (gym), game rooms and banquet hall. Some amenities are seasonal.
Pools are open starting Memorial Day weekend, until Labor day.
Please check community website in which our properties are located: https://arrowheadlakepa.net/
- Be sure to visit Pocono Mountains information website for things to do in the area: Visit the Poconos | Discover Restaurants, Hotels & Things to Do (poconomountains.com)
- Arrowhead Lake is one of the most popular destinations in Poconos. We are close to major local attractions and shopping. There is always something to do no matter which season.
- Prime Pocono Lake location – House is located 15 miles away from skiing at Jack Frost and Big Boulder, 20 min away from Kalahari Resort Indoor Waterpark with Gorilla Grove Treetop Adventures (zipline) and Pocono Raceway. 25 min away from the Camelback Mountain Adventures (skiing, tight ropes, zip lines, swinging bridges, cargo nets, rope swings & more) and Camelbeach Water Park. 30 min to Mt. Airy Casino
- Near great places to eat: Dominic’s Pizza, Murph’s Hideaway and Jubilee!